Ancient Sparta is still a small town of a few thousand people who lived among the ruins, in the shadow of Mystras, a more important medieval Greek settlement nearby. Mr Giorgos Kounoupiotis will share his passion for this areas and guide you through the center of the town, the North West end also known as Leonidaion, and the southweast where is the Cathedral.
Entering the Anceint Sparta by the South Gate of the Acropolis, known as Lakedaemonia, there is the Rotunda, the Theatre and to the West and to the North is the 10th Century AC Monastic Church of Osios Nikonas
- the Archaeological Museum of Sparti
- the Tomb of Leonidas
- the ruins of the ancient Sparta
- the Temple of Athena Chalkioikos and more
Our tour to Olympia
- Duration: Full day tour.
- Taxi: Brand new, fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz Ε320
- Departure location: Any (your hotel, Katakolon port, Piraeus port …)
- Price: Strongly depends on the departure location. Please contact us for a quotation (all-inclusive prices, no hidden charges)